rutine

My day starts at 8:00 A.M., I wash my teeth and then I have breakfast, I eat toasts and coffee, then I prepare my backpack and I go to the school, I start classes at 7:45 A.M., and I finish classes at 10:35 A.M., then I come back to my home to have lunch at 12:30 A.M., then I sleep until 14:30 P.M. and I went out to the school, I start classes at 15:30 P.M. and I finish it at 19:20, when I finish classes I start with volleyball training, and I finish it at 21:40, then I come back to my home  and I have dinner, when I finish with the dinner I wash my teeth, I take a shower and go to bed.

Comments

  1. Hi Andrés,
    Your paragraph is EXCELLENT. Pay attention to some details:
    1_ times in the afternoon and evening: for example 4 pm or 9 pm
    2 _ No ARTICLE THE before dinner, school, etc.
    3_ The expression is COME BACK HOME

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

second day of class