presentation, rutine, personal description and personality
Hi! My name
is Andrés Alejandro Diaz, I'm sixteen years old, I live in San Rafael Mendoza,
I live with my dad, her name is Andrés Humberto Diaz, my mother, his name is
Gisela Natalia Rizza and my brother, her name is Maximiliano Aron Diaz. My
mother's family it's quite big, the same as my father's one. I'm a volleyball
player, I play for the UTN in the first division, a time ago I was doing karate
and Kung Fu, I like to draw, read and write, I play the guitar and another
instruments
My day
starts at 8:00 A.M., I wash my teeth and then I have breakfast, I eat toasts
and coffee, then I prepare my backpack and I go to the school, I start classes
at 7:45 A.M., and I finish classes at 10:35 A.M., then I come back to my home
to have lunch at 12:30 A.M., then I sleep until 14:30 P.M. and I went out to
the school, I start classes at 15:30 P.M. and I finish it at 19:20, when I
finish classes I start with volleyball training, and I finish it at 21:40, then
I come back to my home and I have
dinner, when I finish with the dinner I wash my teeth, I take a shower and go
to bed
I'm going
to talk about myself. I am in my teens. I'm tall. I have 1.73 meters. I have an
average body, I am is slim.My hair is long and a little curly. I have brown
eyes and big cheeks. My mouth has thick lips. My nose is a little hooked and I
hate it.
My
personality is quite varied, I am friendly and honest with my friends, but when
I start to meet a new person, I am quite nervous and calm, I am generally quite
attentive and calm, but with my friends I am happy.
Hi Andrés,
ReplyDeleteYour first parragraph is very good. You have to pay attention to some details:
1- I like DRAWING, READING AND WRITING, and I like PLAYING the guitar...
And THE SECOND PARAGRAPH.........?????????
Your work is incomplete.
When you complete, I'll see your mark again
Thanks
si profe, disculpe el inconveniente, solo que yo lo había hecho cada trabajo aparte, el otro fue otro post del blog pero acá tiene los dos juntos, en el caso de que no me crea le dejare el link del otro post, sale la fecha de jueves 26, un día antes de lo pedido
ReplyDeletehttps://andresdiazrizza.blogspot.com/2020/03/rutine.html
ReplyDeleteHi Andrés,
ReplyDeletePor favor re-hacé el tercer párrafo. Está lleno de errores y además has usado vocabulario que no hemos trabajado en clase. Yo pedí con vocabulario trabajado. Gracias.
Mañana sin falta lo corrijo
Excellent Andrés. your work is great. You have paid attention to your corrections and you have improved everything. Good work
ReplyDelete