second day of class
Hi, my name is Andres Diaz, my age is 16 years old, I live in El Toledano street (north) in my family we are 4 including myself, my dad, my mom, my brother and I, my birthday is May 16, My hobbies are writing, drawing, playing volleyball, but this year the schedules for the school have become too complicated for me, I go to the Ejército de los Andes, about the most personal I will comment on my daily routine (Tuesday), these days I usually get up at 6:30 AM to have breakfast in time, but before breakfast I wash my face, teeth and comb my hair, at breakfast I usually love coffee or coffee with milk, I accompany it with toast almost always, once ready I go to school to do physical education, I finish the subject at 9:15 AM and enter Resistance of the materials until 12:40, when I finish the morning at school my dad starts looking for me and we go home, we have lunch and we take my brother to school, when we return ground sleep a little to rest the body and keep it cool for the night, at 5:30 PM I go to school, then I take the subjects due at night until 10:25 PM, my father looks for me again and I get home to 11:00 PM, we had dinner, I bathe and then I go to bed, this is a common day of mine.
Very good paragraph Andrés.
ReplyDeleteThe expression is I'M 16 YEARS OLD
It's not I BATHE, but I take a BATH.